Poppy and Daisy love the healthy, tasty Poppy’s Pupcakes Natasha makes for them. Perfect for special occasions. Give them a go!
To make 6 pupcakes, you will need:
- 2 bananas
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1tbsp honey
- 200g wholemeal flower
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
For the topping:
- 2tbsp cream cheese
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- Doggie chocolate buttons (normal chocolate is poisonous to dogs) or dog treats to decorate
Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4
- Mash the bananas and beat well with the oil, egg, yoghurt and honey in a large bowl until everything is mixed in.
- Stir in the flour and bicarbonate of soda until combined.
- Spoon equally into 6 cupcakes cases and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Beat the cream cheese and peanut butter together to make the frosting and swirl, pipe or spoon the frosting on top of each pupcake.
- Adorn with doggie chocolate or treats.
- Serve to your special pup/s and enjoy the gratitude!
We’d love to hear about your pet’s favourite meals. Just post on our Facebook page!